Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Land Trust is comprised of 7 Trustees appointed by the Town Council, and a Planning Board designee serves as the 8th. Members serve 5 year terms.
The Land Trust is responsible for:
- Managing Real Property in the Town for Agricultural and Recreational Use
- Managing Real Property in the Town for Open Space
- Protection of Ground Water Resources
- Public Access to the Shore
- Protection of Historic Resources, Wetlands, and Wildlife Habitat