Are camperships available for your programs?

The Parks & Recreation Department does offer camperships to East Greenwich youth who are on public assistance.  To register, submit your registration form to the Office during the registration period, along with proof of public assistance.  For most programs, the Department will reduce the fees by half.  If additional funding is available from donations, the fees could be less.  Fees and payments will be worked out with each family based on available funding.  If you have an extenuating circumstance please submit a letter explaining your situation.

Show All Answers

1. How do I set up an online account?
2. I don't live in East Greenwich. Can I still sign up for programs?
3. How do I reserve a dinghy rack space?
4. How can I obtain a mooring in Greenwich Cove?
5. Do you reserve picnic areas in Goddard Park?
6. Are camperships available for your programs?
7. My child does not meet the age or grade requirement, can I sign him/her up?
8. What is your refund policy for programs?
9. The online registration is closed for a class I am interested in. Can I still sign up?