What if I have moved?

For mailing address updates, please submit a Change of Address form to the Tax Assessor's office via mail or email.

If you have recieved a tax or sewer bill and no longer own property in East Greenwich, please forward the bill to your closing attorney or return it the Tax Assessor's office so the new owners can recieve the original copy.  

Show All Answers

1. When are my taxes due?
2. How can I pay my taxes?
3. What if I have moved?
4. How can I appeal my tax assessment?
5. What are the filing requirements for new and existing businesses?